In addition to the VAT return report and transfer of goods report, an additional reports is needed that documents all E.U. movement of goods. Intrastat reporting is an obligation for companies that are moving goods cross-border in the E.U. This allows governments to track trade between countries for statistical purposes and fraud purposes. It is different from the EC reports and VAT reports but is based on the same data.
In order to prepare your data for Intrastat reporting follow the below steps:
1. Make a product search with blank filters:
2. Export the resulted products list
3. Fill out all the missing fields; if you did not set up your Product values before this step, this will impact all your previous reports and corrections might be requires.
4. Import the products from File.
5. Click on the below button and select the file you just edited.